PLEASE! SEED THIS TORRENT!
Oxford Deluxe (ODE & OTE powered by UniDict) By Enfour Inc V.3.5.3
Enfour, Inc. has combined Oxford\'s largest single volume English Dictionary and largest Thesaurus,
?plus audio? all in one application â€”making this the largest Oxford English reference on ANY
- The entire Oxford Dictionary of English, Second Edition (ODE)
- Oxford Thesaurus of English, Second Edition (OTE). Including extensive reading & reference
material, over and above the core content
- 45,000 pre-recorded sound files from the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary with British English
â€”yes, over 200MB! (Actually over 300MB when installed)
That\'s ten times more data than similar applications.
*** Enfour, Inc.\'s Application Features:
- full content of the unabridged texts
- complete appendices and front matter
- unique three-way cross-referencing search
- real-time progressing look-up
- wildcard pattern searches (with * ?)
- hyperlinking between dictionary & thesaurus plus to and from appendices
- unique support for round-trip search from other applications (the API is free. Contact Enfour,
- bookmarks with editable notations
- automatic history
- complete offline use - no internet connection is required
*** ODE Description
- The foremost single-volume authority on the English language
- Hundreds of new words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus,
giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language
The Oxford Dictionary of English is at the forefront of language research, focusing on English as it
is used today, informed by the most up-to-date evidence from the largest language research programme
in the world, including the 800-million-word Oxford English Corpus. This revised edition includes
hundreds of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information, and
extensive appendices covering topics such as countries, heads of state, and chemical elements.
*** OTE Description
- Authoritative coverage of more synonyms and antonyms than any other A-Z thesaurus
- New and up-to-date synonyms and senses, based on the latest research from the Oxford English
- Accessible and easy to use, with synonyms given in order of usefulness and key synonyms
- Lists including foreign words and phrases, and imitative words added to the completely revised
centre section giving useful vocabulary on a broad range of topics, from clothes and food, to
medicine and music
- Special Features: Choose the Right Word boxes that help distinguish between close synonyms, plus
Word Links panels: look up the word \'coin\' and find the link with \'numismatic\'
The WordFinder section of word lists has been fully revised and reorganized with its own
quick-reference index and includes topics from clothes and food, to medicine and music, with new
lists of foreign words and phrases, archaic words, imitative words, British and American
equivalents, and more. It is an invaluable resource to help broaden your vocabulary and provide
quick answers to word puzzles and crossword clues.
*** Sound Files for the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary
- over 55,000 pre-recorded soundfiles linked to headwords
- high-quality recordings with native English pronunciations
- accurate coverage of different homographs, variant forms and inflections
I use it daily. What an app should be!
PLEASE! SEED THIS TORRENT!