Karl Taylor - Photography Masterclass: Introduction to Photography Course
English | 9 topics | 90 min | 737.31 MB
This course is designed to give students a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals in
photography. A series of talks demonstrations and interactive sessions that cover all the base
elements you will need to get out there and start taking good shots. Relaxed, entertaining & fun
- but extremely informative.
1. Introduction and a look at cameras, lenses and formats.
2. Exposure â€“ Apertures & shutter speeds.
3. Apertures & Depth of field.
4. Optics â€“ lens power, focal length, angle of view and magnification.
5. Light â€“ Hard light, soft light, transmitted light and reflected light.
6. Flash light, low light and mixing the two.
7. Composition â€“ the rules of composition and how to break them.
8. The medium, the format and resolution.
9. Photoshop. An introduction and how to get the best out of your pictures.