Kathryn Budig, Lilias Folan, Amy Ippoliti, Elise Browning Miller, Simon Park, Stephanie Snyder,
Peter Sterios, and Cora Wen
Year: 2011 Country : USA Genre : Yoga Length : 2:27:40 Language : English Translation : None
Description: Yoga Journal - Complete Home Practice was released on September 6, 2011 in the studio
of Bayview. Yoga Journal (Journal of yoga that is trusted most in the world) is proud to present a
set of 2 DVD for home practice of yoga - it's your own yoga studio at home! Discover the joy of
yoga, doing nine safe and simple systems to improve overall health. Complete Home Practice will help
you make yoga an integral part of your life ... and all this in the comfort of your home.
This training program is designed for the average level of training (intermediate) and offers a full
domestic program. Instructors: Catherine Byudig, Lilias Folan, Amy Ippoliti, Alice Browning-Miller,
Simon Park, Stephanie Snyder, Peter and Cora Van Sterios.
- Summer Break, by Kathryn Budig: This Fun Vinyasa Sequence includes backbends, core strengtheners,
and Hip openers to build strength and Confidence.
- Comfort & Joy, by Cora Wen: Rejuvenate and refresh with this slow-Paced Sequence of supported
- Hip Enough, by Stephanie Snyder: Open your HIPS and Release Stress and Negative emotions with this
- Happy Days, by Lilias Folan: Brighten your inner smile as you gently Stretch and Strengthen your
- Twist to Fly, by Simon Park : A prana Flow Sequence of increasingly deepening twists Will you
prepare for Flight in Side Crane Pose.
- Heart Wide Open, by Amy Ippoliti: Enjoy this Unique two part practice that first fires up the
strength in your arms and then opens your heart with a backbending Sequence in this Anusara class.
- Vishnu's Repose, by Elise Browning Miller: Develop strength, flexibility, and Balance in this
Iyengar Sequence leading to Side-Reclining Leg Lift.
- Healthy Twist, by Peter Sterios: A challenging torso-toning Flow Sequence of standing poses, this
sequence will increase circulation to your organs and stimulate your digestive system.
Quality : DVDRip Format : AVI Video: 640x480 (1.33:1), 23.976 fps, XviD build 65 ~ 1271 kbps avg,
0.17 bit / pixel Audio: 48 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps