Windows Edition - v0.9.11.0 - MD5 : A0F880F3CF420A31D86026F49A2013D7
Updated on 05/06/2013 ©2011 by Androxyde
More information at http://androxyde.github.com/
Flashtool Release Notes:
- This version is a big split with every previous ones.
And not fully featured as previous can be.
I changed the UI framework from Swing to SWT because of a better integration with Mac UI.
Here is what is missing from previous releases :
- No multilingual UI
- No recovery installer
- No kernel installer (for 2010 devices)
- No ROM cleaner.
- Cannot Add/Edit/Remove devices.
- No TA hex editor (in pro mode)
- Version fully compatible with all 2013 devices (Z/ZL/Tablet Z etc etc)
- Unified Bootloader unlock feature with the new BLU icon. No more unlock plugin.
As for flashing, BLU is available even without any connected device, even with
- Updated SuperSU package. Added servicemnu root hack
(works with Z/ZL for all FW up to .434)
Known working for Xperia T/V too
- Added TA partition backup/restore. Using this feature, you can backup TA before unlock.
Restore TA will relock the devicee and get DRM back as well as BE2
(full complete relock). You cannot count on this feature if ever your device is
already unlocked. Missuse of this feature can brick the device.
Check XDA thread for more infos :
- Resolved a serious bug leading to a softbrick (reported on LT26 devices)
- Added a more complete german translation (thanks papayayoghurt)
Introduction to Flashtool:
Flashtool is a flashing software that can be used to :
1. Flash original Images (Android 1.6, 2.1, 2.3 Images)
2. Root your phone
3. Install Recovery, Busybox, custom kernels
4. Clean your Rom (remove /system/apps apps of your choice)
(Be careful, unless you really know what you do, do not modify the default list.
This can make your phone stuck at the SE Logo)
5. Clear dalvik cache
6. Optimize (install of JIT v2)
(Disabled in 0.4, will readd it as a plugin for 2.1 phones only)
7. Customize (installs apps found in the custom/apps folder of the flashtool)
8. Clean uninstalled (remove any references to system apps removed in the
Clean (root needed) step)
9. Edit any text file on the device
10. Rebrand your device